CTAN update: movie15
Embedded media data are now re-used as file attachments, giving the user the possibility to extract and save the media file to disk for later playback with an external media player. This makes PDF documents a little more portable to Readers which do not ship with a multimedia plugin but which support embedded file attachments, such as Un*x versions of Adobe Reader.
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
movie15 – Multimedia inclusion package
The package provides an interface to embed movies, sounds and 3D objects into PDF documents for use with LaTeX as well as pdfLaTeX.
The package defines a command \includemovie with PDF-1.5 compatibility. Option ‘autoplay’ causes the media clip to be started right after the page has loaded. This is useful for side by side movie clips to be played back synchronously.
The package is now superseded by media9
|Copyright||2004–2009 Alexander Grahn|
- 2007-05-03 CTAN Update: movie15
- 2006-11-10 CTAN update: movie15
- 2006-07-26 CTAN update: movie15
- 2006-03-15 CTAN update: movie15
- 2006-01-26 CTAN update: movie15
- 2005-10-14 CTAN update: movie15
- 2005-08-29 CTAN update: movie15
- 2005-08-26 CTAN update: movie15