CTAN update: FPL Fonts
Minor change in the internal font structure: Refrain from using 'div' for compatibility reasons.
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
fpl – SC and OsF fonts for URW Palladio L
The FPL Fonts provide a set of SC/OsF fonts for URW Palladio L which are compatible with respect to metrics with the Palatino SC/OsF fonts from Adobe. Note that it is not my aim to exactly reproduce the outlines of the original Adobe fonts. The SC and OsF in the FPL Fonts were designed with the glyphs from URW Palladio L as starting point. For some glyphs (e.g. ‘o’) I got the best result by scaling and boldening. For others (e.g. ‘h’) shifting selected portions of the character gave more satisfying results. All this was done using the free font editor FontForge. The kerning data in these fonts comes from Walter Schmidt’s improved Palatino metrics.
LaTeX use is enabled by the mathpazo package, which is part of the psnfss distribution.
|Copyright||2004, 2005 Ralf Stubner|
- 2019-01-04 CTAN Update: fpl
- 2005-02-13 CTAN update: FPL Fonts
- 2005-02-07 CTAN update notification: FPL Fonts
- 2004-09-20 CTAN upload notification: FPL Fonts (sources)
- 2004-08-09 CTAN upload notification: FPL Fonts (fwd)
- 2004-08-04 CTAN upload notification: FPL Fonts