CTAN update: keycommand
I corrected a bug I found while using the star form of \newkeycommand.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/keycommand . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/keycommand (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
keycommand – Simple creation of commands with key-value arguments
The package (which requires e-TeX) provides a natural way to define commands with optional keys.
The package provides \newkeycommand, \renewkeycommand, \providekeycommand, \newkeyenvironment and \renewkeyenvironment, together with \keycmd for a more advanced interface.
The package is based on kvsetkeys by Heiko Oberdiek.
|Copyright||2009–2010 Florent Chervet|
- 2010-04-27 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2010-04-25 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2010-04-19 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2010-04-12 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2010-04-01 CTAN Update: keycommand
- 2009-08-26 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2009-07-19 New CTAN package: keycommand