CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide
This is a revision with minor updates of the Very Short Guide to LaTeX. It is now typeset as four A5 pages, leaving the imposition for printing up to the user (a ready-to-print 2pp 2-up landscape A4 imposition is included). I am open to suggestions as to how best to re-arrange this for Letter size users. There is a descriptive web page with preview images at http://latex.silmaril.ie/veryshortguide/
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/latex-veryshortguide . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/latex-veryshortguide (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
LaTeX-veryshortguide – The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
This is a 4-page reminder of what LaTeX does. It is designed for printing on A4 paper, double-sided, and folding once to A5. Such an ‘imposed’ version of the document is provided in the distribution, as PDF. An analogous version is provided in ‘legal’ format.
|Copyright||2009–2020 Silmaril Consultants|
- 2020-05-22 CTAN update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2016-08-13 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2016-08-11 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2013-01-23 CTAN Update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2012-01-12 CTAN update: The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
- 2009-10-02 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2009-07-25 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2009-07-22 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide