CTAN package update: vc
This is a script based approach to version control for TeX documents. It works more reliably than keyword substitution based approaches, since it tracks all files in a working copy, not only .tex files. The vc bundle works with LaTeX and plain TeX. Currently, Git and Subversion are supported. Changes: v0.21 (2008-03-10)
* Incompatible change: - Removed macros \VCDate, \VCLongDate, \VCDateTeX. - Introduced macros \VCDateRAW, \VCDateISO, \VCDateTEX. * Improved documentation: - Added section "Questions and answers".
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/vc . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/vc (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
vc – The vc (version control) bundle
This is a script based approach to version control for TeX documents. It works more reliably than do keyword-substitution-based approaches, since it tracks more than just .tex files; it can work on all files in a working copy.
The vc bundle macros work with LaTeX and plain TeX. Currently, Bazaar-, Git- and Subversion-based repositories are supported; scripts are provided for use with both Unix and Windows.
Stephan Hennig (inactive)
- 2018-06-12 CTAN update: vc
- 2008-04-21 CTAN package update: The vc bundle
- 2008-04-10 CTAN package update: vc
- 2008-03-21 CTAN package update: vc bundle
- 2008-03-11 CTAN package update: vc
- 2008-03-06 CTAN has a new package: vc bundle