vc – The vc (version control) bundle
This is a script based approach to version control for TeX documents. It works more reliably than do keyword-substitution-based approaches, since it tracks more than just .tex files; it can work on all files in a working copy.
The vc bundle macros work with LaTeX and plain TeX. Currently, Bazaar-, Git- and Subversion-based repositories are supported; scripts are provided for use with both Unix and Windows.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
Stephan Hennig (inactive)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (440.8k).
- 2018-06-12 CTAN update: vc
- 2008-04-21 CTAN package update: The vc bundle
- 2008-04-10 CTAN package update: vc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- phfsvnwatermark: Watermarks with version control information from SVN
- gitinfo: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system
- rcs-multi: Typeset RCS version control in multiple-file documents
- svninfo: Typeset Subversion keywords