vc – The vc (version control) bundle
This is a script based approach to version control for TeX documents. It works more reliably than do keyword-substitution-based approaches, since it tracks more than just .tex files; it can work on all files in a working copy.
The vc bundle macros work with LaTeX and plain TeX. Currently, Bazaar-, Git- and Subversion-based repositories are supported; scripts are provided for use with both Unix and Windows.
Public Domain Software
version control details
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (429.9k).
- 2008-03-21 CTAN package update: vc bundle
- 2008-03-11 CTAN package update: vc
- 2008-03-06 CTAN has a new package: vc bundle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gitfile-info: Get git metadata for a specific file
- gitinfo2: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system
- latexgit: A LaTeX git wrapper
- svn: Typeset Subversion keywords