CTAN has a new package: thmtools
==== No announcement needed === The \thmtools\ bundle provides several package's for commonly-needed features for theorems. As designed, the bundle should work with kernel theorems, the theorem package and the amsthm package. WARNING: Currently, things might still be a bit rough. You might want to consider not relying on \thmtools\ for your Ph.D. thesis masterpiece. Provided features: a keyval interface to \newtheorem a \listoftheorems command hyperref/autoref compatibility a way of restating entire theorems with a single macro call
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/exptl/thmtools . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/thmtools (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
thmtools – Extensions to theorem environments
The bundle provides several packages for commonly-needed support for typesetting theorems. The packages should work with kernel theorems (theorems ‘out of the box’ with LaTeX), and the theorem and amsthm packages.
Features of the bundle include:
- a key-value interface to \newtheorem;
- a \listoftheorems command;
- hyperref and autoref compatibility;
- a mechanism for restating entire theorems in a single macro call.
|Copyright||2008 Ulrich M. Schwarz|
|Maintainer||Ulrich M. Schwarz (inactive)|
- 2019-12-23 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2019-08-01 CTAN Update: thmtools
- 2011-08-22 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2010-05-18 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2008-02-17 CTAN has a new package: thmtools