CTAN package update: titlesec 2.7
- \titlepagestyle assigns a page style to a sectioning command (mainly \part and \chapter}. - With the package option explicit the title is not implicit at the end of the title format but it should be given explicitly (with a macro parameter). - leftmargin has now an 'after' argument to add stuff at he beginning of the paragraph. - The patch mechanism has been removed (titlesec.new and titletoc.new no longer exist). (Some other changes have been left for a later release.)
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/titlesec . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=titlesec (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
titlesec – Select alternative section titles
A package providing an interface to sectioning commands for selection from various title styles. E.g., marginal titles and to change the font of all headings with a single command, also providing simple one-step page styles. Also includes a package to change the page styles when there are floats in a page. You may assign headers/footers to individual floats, too.
|Copyright||1998–2023 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
- 2023-10-28 CTAN update: titlesec
- 2023-10-18 CTAN update: titlesec
- 2019-10-17 CTAN update: titlesec
- 2019-09-10 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2019-07-17 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2011-07-25 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2007-08-11 CTAN package update: titlesec 2.7
- 2002-04-22 CTAN submission – checkend and titlesec macros