CTAN package update: classicthesis
Major update. Several bugfixes and new features such as MinionPro support, pdftex letterspacing capabilities (via microtype) and many more (see CHANGES for more information). Also included: examples how to use classicthesis for articles, CVs etc.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/classicthesis . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=classicthesis (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
ClassicThesis – A “classically styled” thesis package
This package provides an elegant layout designed in homage to Bringhurst’s “The Elements of Typographic Style”. It makes use of a range of techniques to get the best results achievable using TeX.
Included in the bundle are templates to make thesis writing easier.
|Copyright||2015–2017 André Miede|
2018 André Miede and Ivo Pletikosić
- 2015-09-07 CTAN update: classicthesis
- 2011-06-06 CTAN Update: classicthesis
- 2007-11-04 CTAN package update: classicthesis
- 2007-06-05 CTAN package update: classicthesis
- 2006-05-12 CTAN package update: A Classic Thesis Style
- 2006-03-14 CTAN has a new package: A Classic Thesis Style