CTAN package update: custom-bib
I have implemented something that has often been requested: the possibility that the \cite commands should give more than one author before truncating with et al, and also that the maximum number of authors without truncating should be more than two.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/custom-bib . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=custom-bib (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
custom-bib – Customised BibTeX styles
Package generating customized BibTeX bibliography styles from a generic file using docstrip driven by parameters generated by a menu application. Includes support for the Harvard style of citations.
|Copyright||1994–2011 Patrick W Daly|
|Maintainer||Patrick W. Daly|
- 2011-03-29 CTAN Update: custom-bib
- 2011-01-28 CTAN update: custom-bib
- 2007-04-25 CTAN package update: custom-bib
- 2005-11-02 CTAN update: Updates to custom-bib collection
- 2004-02-09 CTAN upload notification: custom-bib
- 2003-11-06 CTAN upload notification: custom-bib
- 2003-09-08 CTAN upload notification: custom-bib
- 2002-10-21 Update to custom-bib collection