qrbill – create QR-bills based on the swiss payment standard
Copyright (C) Marei Peischl (peiTeX) <email@example.com>, 2020–2022
This work is part of a collaborative project of Marei Peischl (peiTeX) and Alex Antener (foobar LLC).
qrbill 2022/10/20 v1.07
This material is subject to the LaTeX Project Public License version 1.3c or later. See http://www.latex-project.org/lppl.txt for details.
To be able to compile the package, the files qrbill.sty, swiss.qrbill-cfg.tex, qrbillswiss-cross.pdf and qrbill-vocab.csv have to be placed in the $TEXINPUTS path.
To simplify this, you can have a look at the qrbill.tds.zip, which provides an already prestructured variant to be extracted to any tds tree.
Use the Repository directly
The repository provides a l3build script. You can build the documentation by running
This will unpack the package files and build the the docs within
To install the files into your local texmf tree run
For further information on l3build and other options please have a look at the corresponding documentation
- v1.00 (2020-06-28) First official version
- v1.01 (2020-06-29) Add tds package and the separate option
- v1.02 (2020-08-25)
- Fix placement issue with separate option
- Add sep-iban/sep-reference mechanism
- Not on version number inconsistency
- v1.03 (2021-05-10)
- Update to swiss qrbill payments standard v2.2
- Add seb-iban and sep-reference to the example files
- v1.04 (2022-07-02)
- add basic support for EPC QR codes
- add date parsing mechanism to preset the dates to values of
- v1.05 (2022-09-15)
- add option to convert all data to strings
- add mechanism to do custom replacements within the data
- fix qrcode encoding to support UTF-8
- add support for speedata's luaqrcode library for qrcode generation http://speedata.github.io/luaqrcode/
- small layout and documentation fixes
- v1.06 (2022-10-18)
- additional customization for vrule
- add possibilities to ignore data fields if empty
- allow the usage of commas within the billing info
- v1.07 (2022-10-20)
- fix utf8 encoding für qrmode=package
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (101.0k).
qrbill – Create QR bills using LaTeX
This LaTeX package provides support for creating QR-bills for the new Swiss payment standards.
This open source implementation is intended to offer a free option to support these regulations and can be adapted for international use.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2020–2022 Marei Peischl|
|Contained in||TeX Live as qrbill|
MiKTeX as qrbill