tudscr – Corporate Design of Technische Universität Dresden
The TUD-Script bundle provides both classes and packages in order to create LaTeX documents in the corporate design of the Technische Universität Dresden. It bases on the KOMA-Script bundle, which must necessarily be present. In addition, the PostScript font families Univers and DIN-Bold should be installed. Otherwise, the document classes can admittedly be used, but in this case, the created documents do not correspond to the originally thought style.
Employees and students of the Technische Universität Dresden can request these fonts via https://tu-dresden.de/service/publizieren/cd/4_latex from the university marketing university marketing with regard to the use of LaTeX. To install the PostScript fonts, please refer to the corresponding release under https://github.com/tud-cd/tudscr/releases/tag/fonts and the LaTeX forum of the Technische Universität Dresden: http://latex.wcms-file3.tu-dresden.de/phpBB3/.
The bundle offers:
- the three document classes tudscrartcl, tudscrreprt and tudscrbook which serve as wrapper classes for scrartcl, scrreprt and scrbook,
- the class tudscrposter for creating posters,
- the package tudscrsupervisor providing environments and macros to create tasks, evaluations and notices for scientific theses,
- the package tudscrfonts, which makes the corporate design fonts of the Technische Universität Dresden available for LaTeX standard classes and KOMA-Script classes,
- the package fix-tudscrfonts, which provides the same fonts to additional corporate design classes not related to TUD-Script
- the package tudscrcomp, which simplifies the switch to TUD-Script from external corporate design classes,
- the package mathswap for swapping math delimiters within numbers (similar to ionumbers),
- the package twocolfix for fixing the positioning bug of headings in twocolumn layout and
- an comprehensive user documentation as well as several tutorials.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tudscr|
MiKTeX as tudscr
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.0M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gsemthesis: Geneva School of Economics and Management PhD thesis format
- afthesis: Air Force Institute of Technology thesis class
- disser: Class and templates for typesetting dissertations in Russian
- hustthesis: Unofficial thesis template for Huazhong University