TeXProject – A package for project management
TeXProject is a (La)TeX tool for managing project manuals. TeXProject offers:
- a declarative description language for your projects in terms of subprojects, tasks and milestones;
- a programmable formatted output of project components such as dates, manpower, descriptions or dependencies; and
- an extendible graphical output of pert, schedule, tree and effort charts for visualizing the project data.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Eitan M. Gurari (deceased)
|Contained in||MiKTeX as dratex|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wotree: Draw Warnier/Orr diagrams
- flatex: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- flatten: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- latexdiff: Determine and mark up significant differences between LaTeX files