TeXProject – A package for project management
TeXProject is a (La)TeX tool for managing project manuals. TeXProject offers:
- a declarative description language for your projects in terms of subprojects, tasks and milestones;
- a programmable formatted output of project components such as dates, manpower, descriptions or dependencies; and
- an extendible graphical output of pert, schedule, tree and effort charts for visualizing the project data.
The LaTeX Project Public License
Eitan M. Gurari†
|Contained in||MiKTeX as dratex|
TeX-related project management
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dtxgen: Creates a template for a self-extracting .dtx file
- latexfileversion: Prints the version and date of a LaTeX class or style file
- texdepend: Find dependencies in a LaTeX file
- typeoutfileinfo: Display class/package/file information