pdfoverlay – A LaTeX style for overlaying text on a PDF
It is often desirable to take an exisiting PDF and easily add annotations or text overlaying the PDF. This might arise if you wish to add comments to a PDF, fill in a PDF form, or add text to a PDF where space has been left for notes.
This package provides a simple interface to do this without having to resort to inserting one page at a time. Some or all of the pages of the PDF can be included and not all pages of the PDF need have overlayed text. It is also possible to include text between pages of the PDF.
Another advantage of this package is that the overlayed text can be set as normal flowing from one page to another or with manual page breaks if you wish. It is also possible to use any standard method to position text at arbitrary places on a given page.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018–2021 David Purton|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfoverlay|
MiKTeX as pdfoverlay
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (538.1k).
- 2021-02-26 CTAN update: pdfoverlay
- 2020-10-30 CTAN update: pdfoverlay
- 2019-11-04 CTAN update: pdfoverlay
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- graphicxbox: Insert a graphical image as a background
- realhats: Put real hats on symbols instead of ^
- longfigure: Provides a figure-like environment that break over pages
- pdfpages: Include PDF documents in LaTeX