laps – Zero-width boxes for annotations, etc
Provides macros extends the \llap/\rlap set in Plain TeX:
- \ulap and /dlap are up and down laps, in the same series as the originals;
- \xlap and \ylap are laps in the horizontal and vertical directions, respectively, and
- \zlap provides a box of zero dimensions in both axes, centred on its midpoint.
Unknown Status, No Information Available
|Contained in||TeX Live as genmisc|
|MiKTeX as genmisc|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
extensions to Plain TeX for higher-level constructs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- unouter: Suppress \outer flags in Plain TeX
- knst: Multiple-guess tests
- knuth-letter: Knuth's example letter macros
- lettermac: Simple macros for writing letters (Plain TeX)