dvi-economic – Save paper while printing
A small collection comprising two programs:
- dvifour, which enables output to appear 4 pages per sheet, and
- dvi_parity, which will select even or odd pages for output that is destined for printing on both sides of the paper.
Both programs are available as MS-DOS executables, only.
|Licenses||No Source Available|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dvimerge: Merge two DVI files together
- dvisvgm: Convert DVI, EPS, and PDF files to Scalable Vector Graphics format (SVG)
- dvi2tty: Produce ASCII from DVI
- dvi2bitmap: Utility to convert TeX DVI files directly to bitmaps