draftmark – Put draft marks on selected pages
The package can place selected ‘watermarks’ on a selection of pages. The user may specify content, colour, position and orientation for each watermark.
The package makes use of the atbegshi package.
No Commercial Use
|Copyright||2009 Ahmed Musa
|Contained in||MiKTeX as draftmark|
editor’s marks, highlights, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (247.0k).
- 2009-05-20 CTAN update: draftmark
- 2009-05-07 CTAN update: draftmark
- 2009-05-05 CTAN has a new package: draftmark
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- todo: Make a to-do list for a document
- chbar: Change bar marks in Plain TeX
- nameauth: Name authority mechanism for consistency in body text and index
- extract: Extract parts of a document and write to another document