draftmark – Put draft marks on selected pages
The package can place selected ‘watermarks’ on a selection of pages. The user may specify content, colour, position and orientation for each watermark.
The package makes use of the atbegshi package.
|Licenses||No Commercial Use|
|Copyright||2009 Ahmed Musa|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as draftmark|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (247.0k).
- 2009-05-20 CTAN update: draftmark
- 2009-05-07 CTAN update: draftmark
- 2009-05-05 CTAN has a new package: draftmark
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ed: Editorial Notes for LaTeX documents
- vertbars: Mark vertical rules in margin of text
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- concepts: Keeping track of formal ‘concepts’ for a particular field