draftmark – Put draft marks on selected pages
The package can place selected ‘watermarks’ on a selection of pages. The user may specify content, colour, position and orientation for each watermark.
The package makes use of the atbegshi package.
|Licenses||No Commercial Use|
|Copyright||2009 Ahmed Musa|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as draftmark|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (247.0k).
- 2009-05-20 CTAN update: draftmark
- 2009-05-07 CTAN update: draftmark
- 2009-05-05 CTAN has a new package: draftmark
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- draftcopy: Identify draft copies
- minorrevision: Quote and refer to a manuscript for minor revisions
- fixme: Collaborative annotation tool for LaTeX
- vrsion: Add version number to a DVI file