CTAN tools – A jiffy to search CTAN file list
The Unix-shell script ‘ctan’ provides facilities for extracting and using information from the CTAN file list; the facilities include retrieving files. To do this, it uses various common utilities, including wget and lynx.
The LaTeX Project Public License
Huynh Ky Anh|
support for work with the CTAN archive
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.8k).
- 2009-09-30 CTAN update: ctantools
- 2009-09-14 CTAN update: ctantools
- 2008-05-15 CTAN package update: ctan.tools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tcobrowser: Local browsing of the Catalogue on Mac OS X
- bmeps: Converter from PNG/JPEG/Tgb81AIFF/NetPBM to EPS
- midi2tex: Convert MIDI to MusicTeX input
- make-latex: LaTeX Makefile