CTAN tools – A jiffy to search CTAN file list
The Unix-shell script ‘ctan’ provides facilities for extracting and using information from the CTAN file list; the facilities include retrieving files. To do this, it uses various common utilities, including wget and lynx.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Maintainer||Huynh Ky Anh
support for work with the CTAN archive
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.8k).
- 2009-09-30 CTAN update: ctantools
- 2009-09-14 CTAN update: ctantools
- 2008-05-15 CTAN package update: ctan.tools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ctan_chk: CTAN guidelines verifier and corrector for uploading projects
- ctanupload: Support for users uploading to CTAN
- catalogue: A catalogue of what’s available on CTAN
- lug: Create and edit TeX Local User Group web pages