CTAN tools – A jiffy to search CTAN file list
The Unix-shell script ‘ctan’ provides facilities for extracting and using information from the CTAN file list; the facilities include retrieving files. To do this, it uses various common utilities, including wget and lynx.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Huynh Ky Anh|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.8k).
- 2009-09-30 CTAN update: ctantools
- 2009-09-14 CTAN update: ctantools
- 2008-05-15 CTAN package update: ctan.tools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ctanupload: Support for users uploading to CTAN
- catalogue: A catalogue of what’s available on CTAN
- latable: A near-WYSIWYG editor for LaTeX tables
- datatooltk: A Java GUI for preparing datatool input