autoconf – Autoconf macros to test for the presence of LaTeX
LaTeX for Autoconf is a set of macros to test such things as whether LaTeX is installed, whether a particular package exists or whether other conditions apply. The macros are in the M4 language.
GNU General Public License
support for (La)TeX installations
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (49.7k).
- 2004-06-18 CTAN package update: Autoconf for LaTeX
- 2004-04-19 CTAN has a new package: LaTeX for Autoconf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- diagnose: A diagnostic tool for a TeX installation
- latexpand: Expand \input and \include in a LaTeX document
- cms4talks: Content Management System for Talks
- ltxinput: Find files input by a document