autoconf – Autoconf macros to test for the presence of LaTeX
LaTeX for Autoconf is a set of macros to test such things as whether LaTeX is installed, whether a particular package exists or whether other conditions apply. The macros are in the M4 language.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (49.7k).
- 2004-06-18 CTAN package update: Autoconf for LaTeX
- 2004-04-19 CTAN has a new package: LaTeX for Autoconf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texliveonfly: On-the-fly download of missing TeX live packages
- texlive-dummy-opensuse: Dummy TeX Live RPM for use with Open SUSE
- cms4talks: Content Management System for Talks
- latexfileversion: Prints the version and date of a LaTeX class or style file