autoconf – Autoconf macros to test for the presence of LaTeX
LaTeX for Autoconf is a set of macros to test such things as whether LaTeX is installed, whether a particular package exists or whether other conditions apply. The macros are in the M4 language.
|GNU General Public License
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (49.4k).
- 2004-06-18 CTAN package update: Autoconf for LaTeX
- 2004-04-19 CTAN has a new package: LaTeX for Autoconf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tlcockpit: A GUI frontend to TeX Live Manager (tlmgr)
- flatex: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- flatten: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- latexfileversion: Prints the version and date of a LaTeX class or style file