autoconf – Autoconf macros to test for the presence of LaTeX
LaTeX for Autoconf is a set of macros to test such things as whether LaTeX is installed, whether a particular package exists or whether other conditions apply. The macros are in the M4 language.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (49.7k).
- 2004-06-18 CTAN package update: Autoconf for LaTeX
- 2004-04-19 CTAN has a new package: LaTeX for Autoconf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texlive-dummy-opensuse: Dummy TeX Live RPM for use with Open SUSE
- flatex: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- texdirflatten: Collect files related to a LaTeX job in a single directory
- dtxgen: Creates a template for a self-extracting .dtx file