UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
GNU Library General Public License
|Copyright||2006–2017 Stéphane Galland
|Contained in||TeX Live as upmethodology|
|MiKTeX as upmethodology|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (622.1k).
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-02-19 CTAN update: UPmethodology
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fileinfo: Enhanced display of LaTeX File Information
- readprov: Provides GetFileInfo without the need to load the file
- chapterfolder: Package for working with complicated folder structures
- ltxdiff: A Win32 program that compares tokens in two .tex files