CTAN Update: flowfram
Fixed new bug introduced by bug fix in v1.15 related to lists spanning or following a break across frames of unequal widths. (Both bugs should now be fixed.)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/flowfram/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/flowfram We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
flowfram – Create text frames for posters, brochures or magazines
The flowfram package enables you to create frames in a document such that the contents of the document environment flow from one frame to the next in the order in which they were defined. This is useful for creating posters or magazines, indeed any form of document that does not conform to the standard one or two column layout.
|Copyright||2010–2014 Nicola Talbot|
- 2014-10-01 CTAN Update: flowfram
- 2014-06-08 CTAN Update: flowfram
- 2012-11-12 CTAN update: flowfram
- 2010-01-23 CTAN update: flowfram
- 2008-07-05 CTAN package update: flowfram
- 2007-08-21 ctan package update: flowfram
- 2005-11-24 CTAN package update: flowfram