CTAN Update: xpdfopen
adds 'load at named destination' support (-g/--goto option) for xpdf, evince and AR9. Also add aliases for option names to make ms-windows users feel at home.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/xpdfopen/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/xpdfopen We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
xpdfopen – Commands to control PDF readers, under X11
The command-line programs pdfopen and pdfclose allow you to control the X Window System version of Adobe's Acrobat Reader from the command line or from within a (shell) script. The programs work with Acrobat Reader 5, 7, 8 and 9 for Linux, xpdf and evince.
This version derives from one written by Fabrice Popineau for Microsoft operating systems.
Taco Hoekwater (inactive)
Fabrice Popineau (inactive)
- 2014-05-25 CTAN Update: xpdfopen
- 2014-05-18 CTAN Update: xpdfopen
- 2012-01-31 CTAN Update: xpdfopen
- 2011-05-27 CTAN update: xpdfopen 0.82
- 2010-05-04 CTAN update: xpdfopen
- 2010-04-19 CTAN update: xpdfopen
- 2005-05-23 CTAN has a new package: xpdfopen