CTAN Update: csvsimple
Documentation language changed from German to English.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/csvsimple . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/csvsimple (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
csvsimple – Simple CSV file processing
The package provides a simple LaTeX interface for the processing of files with comma separated values (CSV); it relies on the key value syntax supported by pgfkeys to simplify usage.
Filtering and table generation are especially supported; however, this lightweight tool offers no support for data sorting or data base storage.
|Copyright||2008–2022 Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2022-09-21 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2022-06-22 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2022-02-03 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2022-01-08 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-09-11 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-07-07 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-06-30 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: csvsimple