CTAN update: l3build
## [2018-08-04] ### Added - `ctanzip` variable - `--full` option ### Changed - Run PDF-based tests for all engines - Tweaks to PDF-based normalisation: new `.tpf` files will be required - The `--halt-on-error|-H` setting now applies to multiple configs ### Fixed - Testing using `.lve` files - Tagging with new approach to top-level targets
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2023 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2023-11-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-09-14 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-09-08 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-07-21 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-07-19 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-28 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-23 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-09 CTAN update: l3build