CTAN Update: philex
- Added automatic handling of long environment names. - Added draft mode, with margin printing of labels - Bugfix of broken cross-references to \lbb environments with optional names.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/philex/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/philex We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
philex – Cross references for named and numbered environments
Philex provides means for creating and cross-referencing named or numbered environments. Possible uses would be equations, example sentences (as in linguistics or philosophy) or named principles. Cross references may refer either to the number, or to a short name of the target environment, or to the contents of the environment.
Philex builds on the facilities of the linguex package.
- 2015-02-28 CTAN Update: philex
- 2014-03-29 CTAN Update: philex
- 2013-09-22 CTAN Update: philex
- 2012-09-25 CTAN Update: philex
- 2010-04-14 CTAN Update: philex
- 2007-10-20 CTAN has a new package: philex