CTAN update: luaxml
Bug fixes: - fixed DOCTYPE parsing - fixed CDATA handling in the DOM handler and serializer New feature: - it is possible to specify the position of a child node added using DOM:add_child_node()
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luaxml More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/luaxml
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
luaxml – Lua library for reading and serialising XML files
This is a redistribution of a pure lua xml library, LuaXML (this version supports Lua 5.3). The library was originally distributed as part of the odsfile package, but is made available separately in the hope that it can be useful for other projects.
- 2018-07-18 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-07-12 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-06-17 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-03-01 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-02-10 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2014-01-22 CTAN update: LuaXML
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2012-08-14 CTAN update: LuaXML