CTAN Update: xetexko
- \fallbackhanjafont as a final fallback font - new font option [charraise=<dimen>] - new macros \everyhangul and \everyhanja - \hangingpunctuations is not needed any more - \latinhyphens is now the default - same stretch/shrink value for inter-hangul and inter-hanja glue - fix a bug regarding automatic josa selection
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/generic/xetexko . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/xetexko (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
xetexko – Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX
The package supports typesetting Korean documents (including old Hangul texts), using XeTeX. It enhances the existing support, in XeTeX, providing features that provide quality typesetting.
This package requires cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2018 Dohyun Kim|
- 2015-01-20 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: xetexko
- 2014-05-13 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2013-12-22 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2013-04-26 New on CTAN: xetexko