CTAN Update: glossaries
* glossaries.sty: - added debug and seenoindex option - added \GlsSetWriteIstHook and \GlsSetQuote - added \@gls at extramakeindexopts for makeglossaries and makeglossaries-lite.lua (allow makeindex -g for German documents) * makeglossaries (2.19): - Improved check in &parse_for_xindy_nosort - Added check for \@gls at extramakeindexopts * makeglossaries-lite.lua (1.2): - Added check for nil codepage
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries/ We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete).
- 2017-09-22 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2017-01-08 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2016-10-14 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2016-05-28 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2016-04-21 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2016-01-25 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2015-12-02 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2015-07-09 CTAN Update: glossaries