CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
This release fixes a bug where the option giveninits=false would cause a stream of errors for oxyear and oxalph.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-oxref More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-oxref We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
biblatex-oxref – BibLaTeX styles inspired by the Oxford Guide to Style
This bundle provides four BibLaTeX styles that implement (many of) the stipulations and examples provided by the 2014 New Hart’s Rules and the 2002 Oxford Guide to Style:
- ‘oxnotes’ is a style similar to the standard ‘verbose’, intended for use with footnotes;
- ‘oxnum’ is a style similar to the standard ‘numeric’, intended for use with numeric in-text citations;
- ‘oxalph’ is a style similar to the standard ‘alphabetic’, intended for use with alphabetic in-text citations;
- ‘oxyear’ is a style similar to the standard ‘author-year’, intended for use with parenthetical in-text citations.
The bundle provides support for a wide variety of content types, including manuscripts, audiovisual resources, social media and legal references.
These styles should be considered experimental. In particular, the ways in which they handle certain tricky references are subject to change.
|Copyright||2016–2020 Alex Ball|
- 2019-02-19 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-03-04 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-02-10 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-02-01 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-01-28 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2017-05-16 New on CTAN: biblatex-oxref