CTAN Update: fetamont
* Added a randomize feature to the OpenType versions of the script faces; * improved the typeface documentation; * refined the paths slightly.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/fetamont/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fetamont We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
fetamont – Extended version of Knuth’s logo typeface
The fetamont typeface was designed in METAFONT and extends the Logo fonts to complete the T1 encoding. The designs of the glyphs A, E, F, M, N, O, P, S and T are based on the METAFONT constructions by D. E. Knuth. The glyphs Y and 1 imitate the shapes of the corresponding glyphs in the METATYPE1 logo.
|Copyright||2014–2017 Linus Romer|
- 2015-05-16 CTAN update: fetamont
- 2014-06-04 CTAN Update: fetamont
- 2014-03-19 CTAN Update: fetamont
- 2014-01-12 CTAN Update: fetamont
- 2014-01-04 CTAN Update: fetamont