CTAN Update: subfiles
* Support for sub-bibliographies with package bibunits dropped, in favor of \subfix. * Command \subfix added. * Incompatibility with standalone class removed. * The options of the main class are now also processed when typesetting a subfile; before they were ignored.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/subfiles The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/subfiles/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
subfiles – Individual typesetting of subfiles of a “main” document
Using subfiles the user can handle multi-file projects more comfortably making it possible to both process the subsidiary files by themselves and to process the main file that includes them, without making any changes to either.
|Copyright||2002, 2012 Federico Garcia|
2018–2020 Gernot Salzer
|Maintainer||Federico Garcia-De Castro|
- 2020-02-15 CTAN Update: subfiles
- 2019-10-31 CTAN update: subfiles
- 2019-10-26 CTAN Update: subfiles
- 2019-10-25 CTAN update: subfiles
- 2018-08-01 CTAN update: subfiles
- 2002-06-10 New CTAN package: subfiles