CTAN update: fmtcount
Fix issue #25 (docstripable doc spilled into the portugese code)
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fmtcount The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fmtcount
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
fmtcount – Display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats
The package provides commands that display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats (ordinal, text, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary etc). The package offers some multilingual support; configurations for use in English (both British and American usage), French (including Belgian and Swiss variants), German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish documents are provided.
This package was originally provided as part of the author’s datetime package, but is now distributed separately.
|Copyright||2013–2014 Nicola Talbot and Vincent Belaïche|
- 2017-12-28 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-07-22 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-06-16 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2015-05-09 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2014-07-29 CTAN Update: fmtcount
- 2014-06-19 CTAN Update: fmtcount
- 2012-10-25 CTAN update: fmtcount