CTAN update: luatexko
- support for package option [unfonts] is removed; the default font, Nanum Type1, will be used instead. - minor fixes and updated copyright year
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luatexko More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/luatexko We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
|Copyright||2013–2018 Dohyun Kim|
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2015-07-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2014-01-21 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2013-07-07 CTAN Update: luatexko