CTAN Update: xetexko
- support for package option [unfonts] is removed; the default font, Nanum TrueType, will be used instead. - minor fixes
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/generic/xetexko/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/xetexko We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
xetexko – Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX
The package supports typesetting Korean documents (including old Hangul texts), using XeTeX. It enhances the existing support, in XeTeX, providing features that provide quality typesetting.
This package requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Dohyun Kim|
- 2015-01-20 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: xetexko
- 2014-05-13 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2013-12-22 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2013-04-26 New on CTAN: xetexko