CTAN update: crefthe
Change since the last version: - Fixed a wrong length, the spacing is now correct when the preposition or name is empty
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/crefthe More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/crefthe
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
crefthe – Cross referencing with proper definite articles
By default, when using cleveref’s \cref to reference theorem-like environments, the names do not contain definite articles. In languages such as French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, etc. this results in incorrect grammar. For this purpose, the current package offers \crefthe, which handles the definite articles properly (especially for the article contractions in many European languages).
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jinwen XU|
- 2022-07-25 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-07-01 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-05-15 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-03-02 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-02-28 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-02-11 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-02-05 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-01-30 CTAN update: crefthe