CTAN update: asymptote
The rendering of Bezier patches was improved. Minor improvements were made to perpendicular marks in the geometry package. A perl issue was addressed. Two unwanted temporary files are now removed after TeX processing. EPS output is now supported with all TeX engines. A workaround was implemented for the ImageMagick jpeg black background bug. The -std=c++11 requirement was removed for this CTAN version.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2019 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2019-11-19 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-11-07 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-12 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: asymptote