CTAN update: asymptote
The rendering of Bezier patches was improved. Minor improvements were made to perpendicular marks in the geometry package. A perl issue was addressed. Two unwanted temporary files are now removed after TeX processing. EPS output is now supported with all TeX engines. A workaround was implemented for the ImageMagick jpeg black background bug. The -std=c++11 requirement was removed for this CTAN version.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2022 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-03-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-02-06 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-23 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-03 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2021-02-20 CTAN update: asymptote