CTAN update: tcolorbox
- bug fix: dimension settings with 'em' or 'ex' units were sometimes converted to 0pt - bug fix: 'boxed title' options and some algorithms of the 'fitting' library were not compatible - bug fix: 'fit width from' ('fitting' library) may have updated counter too often - new option: 'only' - library 'fitting': fit process can now also includes the title - library 'raster': new option 'raster equal skip' - library 'documentation': * new macros and environments: '\docCounter', '\docCounter*', '\docLength', '\docLength*' * new options: 'index command', 'index command name' (for imakeidx), 'color counter', 'color length', 'doclang/counter', 'doclang/counters', 'doclang/length', 'doclang/lengths'
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tcolorbox More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/tcolorbox We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
tcolorbox – Coloured boxes, for LaTeX examples and theorems, etc
This package provides an environment for coloured and framed text boxes with a heading line. Optionally, such a box may be split in an upper and a lower part; thus the package may be used for the setting of LaTeX examples where one part of the box displays the source code and the other part shows the output. Another common use case is the setting of theorems. The package supports saving and reuse of source code and text parts.
|Copyright||2006–2022 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2022-06-25 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2022-06-23 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2022-01-08 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2021-12-21 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2021-12-17 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2021-06-15 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2021-05-24 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2020-08-01 CTAN update: tcolorbox