CTAN update: overlays
* "\saveseriesbetweenoverlays" command for enumitem series not to be incremented between overlays (currently restricted to cloned or uncloned first-level lists, whose series name matches the basename of the list counter) * rename "\savebetweenoverlays" to "\savecountersbetweenoverlays" (preserving "\savebetweenoverlays" as a shortcut for backward compatibility) * blend all colors in the content of the "\visible" command with the background color on non-specified overlays * require the "xcolor" package instead of the "color" package
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/overlays More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/overlays We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
overlays – Incremental slides
The overlay package allows to write presentations with incremental slides. It does not presuppose any specific document class. Rather, it is a lightweight alternative to full-fledged presentation classes like beamer.
- 2017-03-06 CTAN update: overlays
- 2016-10-25 CTAN Update: overlays
- 2016-10-03 CTAN Update: overlays
- 2016-09-30 New on CTAN: overlays