CTAN update: fmtcount
* Fix issue #28 (works now with lualatex: actually from 3.05 fmtcount does not test any longer for what compiler is used but only for what multilingual package --- such as polyglossia or babel --- are used). * Fixe pull request #29 (Fix European Portuguese cardinal numbers). Portuguese formatting prior to 3.05 is renamed brazilian, and the portuguese is fixed to reflect European Portuguese spelling.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fmtcount More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fmtcount We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
fmtcount – Display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats
The package provides commands that display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats (ordinal, text, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary etc). The package offers some multilingual support; configurations for use in English (both British and American usage), French (including Belgian and Swiss variants), German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish documents are provided.
This package was originally provided as part of the author’s datetime package, but is now distributed separately.
|Copyright||2013–2014 Nicola Talbot and Vincent Belaïche|
- 2017-12-28 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-07-22 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-06-16 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2015-05-09 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2014-07-29 CTAN Update: fmtcount
- 2014-06-19 CTAN Update: fmtcount
- 2012-10-25 CTAN update: fmtcount