CTAN update: erewhon-math
- Added 28 symbols (mainly squares, triangles, diamonds, lozenges). Tuned all of them: the smaller ones are centered on the math-axis, larger ones rest on the baseline. - Redesigned lowercase script letters \mscre, \mscrg, \mscro (U+212F, U+210A, U+2134). - Added two options (no-text, Scale=) to fourier-otf.sty.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/erewhon-math The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/fonts/erewhon-math/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
erewhon-math – Utopia based OpenType Math font
Erewhon Math is an OpenType math font meant to be used together with Erewhon text fonts in LuaLaTeX or XeLaTeX documents.
Like Fourier-GUTenberg, it is Utopia based and has been designed as a replacement of Fourier-GUTenberg for Unicode engines.
|Copyright||2019–2021 Michel Bovani, Daniel Flipo|
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: erewhon-math
- 2021-04-19 CTAN update: erewhon-math
- 2020-03-01 CTAN update: erewhon-math
- 2020-02-05 CTAN update: erewhon-math
- 2019-12-02 New on CTAN: erewhon-math