CTAN update: glossaries
* glossaries.sty: - Added warning if there's no default style. * glossary-longbooktabs.sty - new package * makeglossaries (2.18): - Added extra diagnostic if xindy's empty index key warning/error occurs. - Added check for makeindex's multiple encap warning and attempt to fix. * glossaries-user.tex: - Fixed typo: \DefineAcronymShortcuts should be \DefineAcronymSynonyms
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete), and a conversion tool is provided.
|Copyright||2007–2017 Nicola Talbot|
- 2017-01-08 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2016-10-14 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2016-05-28 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2016-04-21 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2016-01-25 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2015-12-02 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2015-07-09 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: glossaries