CTAN update: minimalist
- Add Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish support - Add "observation" environment - Add font options: palatino, times, biolinum, garamond - Add options "puretext" and "nothms" - minor fixes
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/minimalist The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/minimalist/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
minimalist – Write your articles or books in a simple and clear way
This package offers you a LaTeX style file and two classes to typeset articles or books in a simple and clear way. These classes currently have native support for English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), and Spanish typesetting. They compile with any major TeX engine.
You may also wish to consider the packages einfart and simplivre, which are enhanced versions of the classes provided here. They have unicode support, thus can only be used with either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX. Currently they have native support for Chinese (both simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Russian and Spanish typesetting, and also use more beautiful fonts.
|Copyright||2021 Jinwen XU|
- 2021-06-07 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2021-05-24 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2021-03-16 CTAN Update: minimalist
- 2021-03-12 New on CTAN: minimalist