CTAN update: babel-spanish
- New macro \spanishdatefirst - Fixed a bug when \alph reached tilde-n - Fixed \dotlessi with lua (but not \acute, yet)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/babel-contrib/spanish More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/babel-spanish We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
babel-spanish – Babel support for Spanish
This bundle provides the means to typeset Spanish text, with the support provided by the LaTeX standard package babel.
Note that separate support is provided for those who wish to typeset Spanish as written in Mexico.
|Copyright||1997–2021 Javier Bezos and CervanTeX|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
- 2021-05-28 CTAN update: babel-spanish
- 2016-01-16 CTAN update: babel-spanish
- 2014-04-25 CTAN Update: spanish
- 2014-01-30 CTAN update: babel-spanish