CTAN update: l3kernel
Snapshot of SVN 5423 ==================== - Provide 'shell' versions of modules rolled into monolithic expl3 so errors raised are informative - Tighten up input processing for \int_to_... functions - Allow for catcode 6 fp operators when using LuaTeX (works around a current LuaTeX issue) -Various documentation improvements l3build: - Allow for another LuaTeX bug during normalisation - Remove public "unpack" target (was historical) - Produce TDS-style zip as part of "ctan" target on an opt-in basis
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX2ε. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX2ε packages.
|Copyright||1990–2018 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2018-03-06 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2018-02-22 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2017-12-18 CTAN update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-09-20 CTAN update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2016-05-16 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2016-04-21 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2015-09-28 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2015-09-26 CTAN update: l3kernel