CTAN update: functional
- change naming scheme from \UpperCamelCase to \lowerCamelCase (#9) - rename \Return as \prgReturn - rename \Print as \prgPrint - rename \Do as \prgDo - rename \Name as \expName - rename \Value as \expValue - rename \Expand as \expWhole
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/functional More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/functional
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
functional – Provide an intuitive functional programming interface for LaTeX2
This package provides an intuitive functional programming interface for LaTeX2, which is an alternative choice to expl3 or LuaTeX, if you want to do programming in LaTeX.
Although there are functions in LaTeX3 programming layer (expl3), the evaluation of them is from outside to inside. With this package, the evaluation of functions is from inside to outside, which is the same as other programming languages such as Lua. In this way, it is rather easy to debug code too.
|Copyright||2022 Jianrui Lyu|
- 2022-06-19 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-05-23 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-05-15 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-04-30 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-04-16 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-04-02 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-03-20 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-03-12 New on CTAN: functional