CTAN update: jourrr
Added a possiblity to add tables as a response.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jourrr More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/jourrr
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
jourrr – A LaTeX template for journal rebuttal letters
This package provides an elegant LaTeX template designed for crafting professional rebuttal letters in response to editors or reviewers.
It consists of a LaTeX class and a template, fine-tuned to support your publishing journey with several pre-defined commands that drastically speed up the process of preparing letters during the revision process.
The repository hosts a template for writing responses to editors/reviewers comments for journal submissions written in LaTeX that is minimalistic in one way while pre-defined with several commands that drastically speed up the process of preparing letters during the revision process.
Main Features of this template:
- With front page included
- Response ticks to mark as completed
- Custom response color
- Minimalistic design
- Everything is customizable
- Predefined commands for a journal name, submission ID, author, editor, associate editor, date, etc.
- Many macros included
- Predefined different valedictions for different types of submissions (e.g., Yours sincerely, Yours faithfully, Best regards, etc.)
- Custom greeting (e.g., “Dear Editor” or bDear Editor-in-Chief” for regular submission, etc.)
- (Optional) Table of contents, jump to the reply you wish to address
- Option to add custom Signature (i.e. an image of your hand-written signature)