CTAN Update: latexmk
1. Fix problems when rearranging rules to deal with change of output file of *latex engine (e.g., .pdf to .dvi). (Previously latexmk would sometimes give a warning of a possible bug.) 2. Fix problem with the new default not to do the change of directory for bibtex. Use of full path names for output- directory or tex file no longer causes a bibtex error. 3. Add options -bibfudge, -bibfudge-, -nobibfudge.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/latexmk The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2020 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2020-10-01 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-09-15 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-04-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2020-01-01 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2019-06-21 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2019-05-29 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2019-03-19 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-01-19 CTAN Update: latexmk