CTAN update: odsfile
- Fixed bugs in loading sheets without ranges - Fixed bugs in behaviour of empty cells - Added support for children element in column paragraphs - Added cell value escaping
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/odsfile More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/odsfile We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
odsfile – Read OpenDocument Spreadsheet documents as LaTeX tables
The distribution includes a package and a lua library that can together read OpenDocument spreadsheet documents as LaTeX tables. Cells in the tables may be processed by LaTeX macros, so that (for example) the package may be used for drawing some plots.
The package uses lua’s zip library.
- 2015-09-24 CTAN Update: odsfile
- 2014-12-13 CTAN update: odsfile
- 2014-01-22 CTAN update: odsfile
- 2012-08-14 CTAN update: odsfile
- 2012-07-25 New CTAN package: odsfile