CTAN update: exsheets
- fix `subtitle-format' option => can now actually be used - allow for the format given in `headings-format' and `subtitle-format' to end with a command needing an argument - add options `solution/pre-hook', `solution/post-hook', `solution/pre-body-hook' and `solution/post-body-hook' - add options `question/pre-body-hook' and `question/post-body-hook' - fix issue #22 (https://bitbucket.org/cgnieder/exsheets/issue/22) - fix issue #23 (https://bitbucket.org/cgnieder/exsheets/issue/23) - use only one version number for the whole bundle
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/exsheets More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/exsheets We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
exsheets – Create exercise sheets and exams
The package provides the means to create exercises or questions and their corresponding solutions. The questions may be divided into classes and/or topics and may be printed selectively. Meta-data to questions can be added and recovered.
The solutions may be printed where they are, or collected and printed at a later point in the document all together, section-wise or selectively by ID.
The package provides the means to selectively include questions from an external file, and to control the style of headings of both questions and solutions.
As of May 2017, this package has been superseded by its official successor xsim. exsheets itself is now considered obsolete, but will stay alive, and will continue to receive bugfix releases. However, new features will not be added any more.
|Copyright||2011–2019 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2019-09-29 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2017-02-10 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-09-09 CTAN Update: exsheets
- 2016-08-15 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-02-02 CTAN Update: exsheets
- 2016-01-29 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-01-28 CTAN update: exsheets